The Homeless Services Center is dedicated to the coordinated provision of services for homeless persons. The goal of the Homeless Services Center is to provide both emergency and transitional services to homeless individuals and families that will enable our clients to achieve self-sufficiency.
* Do you have any extra blankets? We are looking for 100 blankets for our Winter Shelter
* See what other items are on our general Wish List, and make a tax-deductible donation!
*Check out our Holiday Wish List on Amazon -- we are hoping to gift educational toys to the children at Rebele Family Shelter
* Sign up for our eNewsletter to stay updated with the goings-on at Homeless Services Center; use the widget on the right-hand side of any page of our website!
* Take a look at our Top 10 Ways to Get Creative in Your Support at HSC
* Will you send some holiday cheer to a person experiencing homelessness today? Learn more here
Adopt-a-Family -- Update: all of our families have been adopted!
If you are interested in adopting a family who is housed at Rebele, please contact our volunteer coordination, Jennifer Bymum at 458-6020 ext 1102